WANT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP BUYING YOUR MEDICATION IN A CANNABIS DISPENSARY?
LET THE GOVERNMENT OF NEW BRUNSWICK KNOW.
The Government of New Brunswick is currently doing public consultations on the future of recreational marijuana sales. We want to make sure that the Government doesn’t forget about the unique and important needs of medical marijuana patients in the new system.
We want the new system to allow for legal, regulated dispensaries and we need you to make your voice heard if you want to be able to continue to purchase your medication at a dispensary. We don’t want government to take that choice away from you.
There are three ways you can participate:
- Share your thoughts with the committee by submitting a letter to Office of the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly by July 31. Submissions can be sent by email to email@example.com, and by mail: Office of the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick, P.O. Box 6000, Fredericton, N.B., E3B 5H1. You can also submit online here: gnb.ca/legis/Promos/Public_Hearings/Cannabis/index-e.asp. Deadline for submissions is July 31st.
- Sign a copy of the patient concern letter and leave a copy with a Cannabis Consultant for delivery to the Office of the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly. Deadline for submissions is July 31st.
- Attend one of the Public Consultation sessions.
- Grand Falls: Wednesday, July 12, 9 a.m. –
- E&P Sénéchal Centre, 60 Ouellette St.
- Atholville: Thursday, July 13, 9 a.m. –
- Alma Hall, 256 Notre-Dame St.
- Stephen: Monday, July 24, 9 a.m. –
- Garcelon Civic Centre, 22 Budd Ave.
- Saint John: Tuesday, July 25, 9 a.m. –
- Port Saint John, 111 Water St.
- Moncton: Wednesday, July 26, 9 a.m. –
- Delta Beauséjour, 750 Main St.
- Miramichi: Thursday, July 27, 9 a.m. –
- Rodd Miramichi River Hotel, 1809 Water St.
- Fredericton: Friday, July 28, 9 a.m. –
- legislative assembly, 706 Queen St.
**NOTE that if you wish to make a presentation at the public consultation session you need to notify the Office of the Clerk of the Legislative Assembly (firstname.lastname@example.org) by July 10.
PLEASE MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!